A sustain pedal emulating on PC keyboard (left shift)

A sustain pedal emulating on PC keyboard (left shift)

nsk-5
I just added pull request path-5 (dnl-music)

Originally, i wanted to implement octave shift + 1 by pressing a shift
key. However, it was hard to realise for me.
Then I just decided to implement a sustain pedal.

Re: A sustain pedal emulating on PC keyboard (left shift)

Tres Finocchiaro
Thanks!  As well as some Monstro plugin recommendations.  We appreciate all the help we can get!

(GitHub moniker "dnl-music" for those not aware)

We'll take a look (pull request #1632) and discuss there.  Thank you.

-Tres