AWWW YEAH

Hanley Hansen
Hey guys,

So excited I found this project. I'm a long time FL Studio user who's be looking for a native Mac alternative.

I'm a backend software engineer for monetate.com so I'll be glad to contribute to the project in any way I can.

-H

Re: AWWW YEAH

Tres Finocchiaro
Hanley,

Welcome.

What types of ways can you help?  We have some Mac-specific C++ bugs that could use some TLC...

Mimetype Support (Apple) -- Double-click a MMPZ should open it!

ZynAddSubFX "Show GUI" crashes LMMS (Apple) -- Our largest bundled synth has no GUI!

SF2 hangs on open (Apple) -- No soundfonts = sadface

If you're more of a web guy, we have some items on our lmms.io GitHub repo that could use some attention (mostly PHP)

Best regards,

-Tres

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Hanley Hansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

So excited I found this project. I'm a long time FL Studio user who's be looking for a native Mac alternative.

I'm a backend software engineer for monetate.com so I'll be glad to contribute to the project in any way I can.

-H

Re: AWWW YEAH

Charles Carsten
Hi, my name is Charles Carsten and I go by the name "High Off" as a musician, I'm one of the more active users of the LMMS sharing platform (http://lmms.io/lsp) and I'm also a javascript programmer.

I have bipolar disorder and live on disability income so I have massive amounts of free time to devote to creative-commons music production and free software.

I just recently joined this mailing list and have also wanted to get involved, specifically with the LSP.

I feel that what LMMS really needs right now are skilled producers of electronic dance music.

My question for you guys is, what kind of music are you making with LMMS? Do you have a soundcloud page?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Hanley Hansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

So excited I found this project. I'm a long time FL Studio user who's be looking for a native Mac alternative.

I'm a backend software engineer for monetate.com so I'll be glad to contribute to the project in any way I can.

-H

AWWW YEAH

Hanley Hansen
Hey Tres,

Sounds great. I can tackle the PHP issues. I'll take a look at some of
the Mac  bugs too later tonight.

-H

> Hanley, Welcome. What types of ways can you help? We have some Mac-specific C++ bugs that could use some TLC... Mimetype Support (Apple) -- Double-click a MMPZ should open it! https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/665 ZynAddSubFX "Show GUI" crashes LMMS (Apple) -- Our largest bundled synth has no GUI! https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/703 SF2 hangs on open (Apple) -- No soundfonts = sadface https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/649 If you're more of a web guy, we have some items on our lmms.io GitHub repo that could use some attention (mostly PHP) https://github.com/LMMS/lmms.io/issues Best regards, -Tres - [hidden email] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Transform Data into Opportunity. Accelerate data analysis in your applications with Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library. Click to learn more. http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=278785351&amp;iu=/4140 _______________________________________________ LMMS-devel mailing list [hidden email] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lmms-devel

Re: AWWW YEAH

Hi, my name is Charles Carsten

Welcome to you too, Charles. :)

Do you have a soundcloud page?
Here's mine: http://soundcloud.com/highoff

Most all developers do have a soundcloud page to name a few...

Developers tend to follow many other LMMS musicians, so that's a good starting point, but if you have a lot of time, here's 160+ tracks all made with LMMS:

P.S. You just hijacked Hanley's welcome thread. :)

Sounds great. I can tackle the PHP issues. I'll take a look at some of the Mac  bugs too later tonight.

Great, thanks!

-Tres