Accessibility enquiry

Mr. Wong Chi Wai
Hi all,
I am new to the world of VST instruments.
Personally I am a visually impaired user which depend on NVDA, a screen
reading software, to anage and interact with software. I am not sure if
this VST software is supported with screen reader?

Any advice are welcome!
Many thanks.

--
Best Regards,
William Wong

Re: Accessibility enquiry

Tres Finocchiaro
Wong,

Here's a conversation on KVR about it.  You may get better hits on a general audio forum since it would reach a larger audience.