Quantcast

Audio File Porcessor on Fedora 22 does not work.

Audio File Porcessor on Fedora 22 does not work.

Andrei Smirnov-2
Hi All!

Did anyone try Audio File processor on Fedora 22?
It worked on Fedora 21 but stopped working after I upgraded to Fedora 22. Namely, it produces no sound.
And I tried it on two different laptops without success.
The rest seems to work fine.

Andrei

Re: Audio File Porcessor on Fedora 22 does not work.

Tres Finocchiaro

Was LMMS installed from a package manager or was it installed from source?