Best of LMMS vol. 2

Stian Jørgensrud
Finally we present the winners of the Best of LMMS competition v2. Congratulations, and thank you all who participated! The album will be released on the same bandcamp account as last year with the price "name your price". First we will need to gather all sound files smile emoticon

The winners arranged by points

Time - Red Ambassador
REKT - Avelocity
Ever there - Kalabasa
This is it - Abludo
New Beginning - Locomatt
Neverland (Original Mix) - Simone Iervasi
Grand Morning Sunrise - Eino1953
Cold sunrise - Penguinum-tea
Reborn - Whispir & Cubiicle
We Are (Radio Edit) - Forward Notion
Starpower - hai
Surface [Remastered] - Squatro
Hello World - Second Flight
Sans II - Stakeout Punch
Sawtooth Love - unfa
LuminithiumGems - Cubiicle
Chasing Shadows - Umcaruje
Velocity - Histakes
Serenity (Remastered) - Cubician
The Other Castle - combustible lemonade
Death Of Galaxies (Remastered) - KaplooeyRaRa
Restoration - Arsanthania
H&HD's - We Weren't Programmed to Love - Robert A. Zimmer
Collision, In Outer Space - Gronium Argor
Mr. Spy Guy - Wildfire XIII

A playlist for listening to them https://soundcloud.com/lmmsio/sets/the-best-of-lmms-vol-2

Re: Best of LMMS vol. 2

Spekular R

These are pretty incredible, I have a new soundtrack for my commute now!

Re: Best of LMMS vol. 2

Stian Jørgensrud

Re: Best of LMMS vol. 2

Tobiasz Karoń

Wee!
Congratulations and thank you for this awesome initiative!

---
Tobiasz Karoń
http://soundcloud.com/unfa

On 23 May 2015 21:22, "Stian Jørgensrud" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's out! https://lmmsartists.bandcamp.com/