Quantcast

Beta testers for samples

Mayo Staccato
Hi, it's sirBothersome here, I know it's been a bit,  but you may have noticed that there has been a new acoustic library in the new samples repo for a bit now. I am working on some electronic drum synths, but I would like to have some more beta testers for quality control purposes. I currently have about two or three active members at the moment and I was hoping for a broader perspective. If anyone wants to take a few minutes out of the occasional Monday or Friday (when I release the test packs) I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Re: Beta testers for samples

Mayo Staccato
It would mainly consist of just checking out the samples, e.g., listening to them, examining their spectral image or just making a basic beat to see if there's something that could be improved... It may sound lazy on my part, but honestly, I don't catch everthing, and I don't produce all genres