Delays...

diiz
So I already told this to Tres on GitHub, but I thought it'd be polite
to inform the mailing list as well.

I'm currently going through some real life issues - nothing serious, no
worries, just stuff that takes a lot of my time. So I have even less
time for LMMS development right now. This situation will likely continue
throughout January, and in February, I'll have more time but my internet
access may be impaired somewhat. I'll try to sort out these issues as
soon as possible though.

So things like reviewing pull requests (let alone me actually getting
some work done...) are going to be somewhat delayed for the short term.
I'll do as much as I can, and Tres/Lukas can handle some of them, but if
your PR has to wait longer than usual, it's not because we're ignoring
it... just a bit of delay due to circumstances. Thanks for understanding.

Re: Delays...

Tres Finocchiaro
Thanks for the communication Vesa, it helps us understand and prepare in your absence.  If there's anything myself or the community can do to help, we're just an email away. :)

Re: Delays...

Stian Jørgensrud
What I am most worried about is LMMS2, or rather if it will put brakes on current development. Have you written your plan for it yet?

Have fun in the mean time :D