ES.ts

Mariano Macri
Hi everyone!

I know you're doing a lot of work at LMMS, so I'll be brief.

I'm a Musician and music teacher in Argentina. I've studied from classical music to sound synthesis, and I'm actually studying Mix and Mastering digital audio. I only say this to let you know that I'm very familiar with the musical jargon, and with sound processing tools as well. Also, Spanish is my native language (it helps!).

I'm not telling I'm an expert in everything, but I know what I'm doing!

Well. What I wanna tell you is that I've almost finished a Complete translation of LMMS to Spanish (only 200 lines left, mostly Monstro instrument). So in a couple of days I'll be sending the ES.ts file to you guys (I want to compile it myself fisrt, to see if everything looks OK).

Thanks for the great job. I hope I can help native Spanish speakers enjoy this excellent Software as much as I do.

PS: I know I'm supposed to email that file to the mantainer, but I'm not sure if this is the correct adress:

Thanks!

Re: ES.ts

musikbear
Thats sounds really good!
All contributions are always very welcome.
Im sure @tresf will contact you about the best way to have the team recive  your new file.

( Its not every day he looks in this resource :)

Re: ES.ts

Israel-28
Hi
(inline replies)
On 09/30/2015 08:13 PM, Mariano Macri wrote:
Hi everyone!

I know you're doing a lot of work at LMMS, so I'll be brief.

I'm a Musician and music teacher in Argentina. I've studied from classical music to sound synthesis, and I'm actually studying Mix and Mastering digital audio. I only say this to let you know that I'm very familiar with the musical jargon, and with sound processing tools as well. Also, Spanish is my native language (it helps!).

This is great!  I hope you can use LMMS in your schools at some point :)
I'm not telling I'm an expert in everything, but I know what I'm doing!

Well. What I wanna tell you is that I've almost finished a Complete translation of LMMS to Spanish (only 200 lines left, mostly Monstro instrument). So in a couple of days I'll be sending the ES.ts file to you guys (I want to compile it myself fisrt, to see if everything looks OK).

Wonderful job!
Thanks for the great job. I hope I can help native Spanish speakers enjoy this excellent Software as much as I do.

PS: I know I'm supposed to email that file to the mantainer, but I'm not sure if this is the correct adress:
Actually the code is hosted on github:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms
If you have a github account you can directly contact the maintainers, or even submit a pull request with the translation

But, as musikbear already commented Tres will probably take this up, since he is a very active maintainer on github, as well as this list.

Thanks!

Regards

Re: ES.ts

Mariano Macri
Thank you for the feedback.
I don't have a github account... yet!! Maybe it's time to get one.

I'll finish the translation this weekend. In the meanwhile I'll wait  maybe Tres contact me and let me know how should I send you this file!!! I know you are doing a lot a work at this time.

Well, let's get back to work!

[...]

Tres Finocchiaro

Thanks!

Please email the completed translation file to [hidden email] and we'll get right on it.