Emails

diiz
Apparently I'm not able to access my email boxes remotely except via
webmail, which is slow and clunky (esp. from a cellphone internet
connection) so my writing on the mailing list is severely limited for
now. (Funnily enough, I can still receive emails in Thunderbird just
fine, just not send any.)

If anyone needs me, GitHub issues probably are a better way to contact
me for now.