Final 0.1.0 release

Tobias Doerffel-2
Hi there,

after 8 weeks of work I may proudly present you the final 0.1.0 version of
LMMS! Will post something about things that have changed later...

Download, install and enjoy!

Download as usual under lmms.sf.net

toby

--
"Das Schwein trägt seinen Namen nicht umsonst" - Stilblüten aus
Kinderaufsätzen: (Mythen, Dichtungen und Geschichten)

Siegfried hatte an seinem Körper eine besondere Stelle, die er aber
nur der Kriemhild zeigte.

Re: Final 0.1.0 release

Uriy
Tobias Doerffel wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> after 8 weeks of work I may proudly present you the final 0.1.0
> version of LMMS! Will post something about things that have changed
> later...
>
> Download, install and enjoy!
>
> Download as usual under lmms.sf.net
>
> toby

Hello!
Hmm... don`t work ogg file!!!
In sample list i sound file but after add to song this sample don`t
play(mute?).
Oscillator work good. Sample in rc1 work good.
PS sorry for my english.

Re: Final 0.1.0 release

danny mcrae
--- Uriy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm... don`t work ogg file!!!

Didn't work for me either.  What I found was that my
working directory wasn't setup in the configuration
file.

Adding this line:

<paths workingdir="/home/dannymcrae/lmms/" />

to the ~/.lmmsrc.xml file got things working again.

Danny

Re: Final 0.1.0 release

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Dienstag, 20. September 2005 00:47 schrieb danny mcrae:

> --- Uriy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hmm... don`t work ogg file!!!
>
> Didn't work for me either.  What I found was that my
> working directory wasn't setup in the configuration
> file.
>
> Adding this line:
>
> <paths workingdir="/home/dannymcrae/lmms/" />
>
> to the ~/.lmmsrc.xml file got things working again.
F***! While revising config-manager, I forgot to make it saving working-dir...
The solution you mentioned should help, but that's horrible for all new
users... Seems that there'll be a 0.1.1 very soon... Will wait for it until
next Monday for awaiting other bugs... So 0.1.1 hopefully will have less
bugs... ;-)

toby
--
Mädchen - das sind diejenigen, die rückwärts tanzen.
                -- Bob Hope