Quantcast

Finally got some stuff up for the world

David Gerard-2
... after many years of LMMS, including compiling and bug reporting.
https://soundcloud.com/diva-rose

Mostly SF2 with Fluidsynth sound font and ZynAddSubFx.

- d.

Re: Finally got some stuff up for the world

David Gerard-2
Forgot the files! Here you go, this is the sort of thing I do with
LMMS :-) The only non-LMMS sound is"Linn snare gated", which is the
LMMS Linn snare with lots of reverb and then compressed in Audacity,
to sound like an '80s gated snare.

- d.

On 23 May 2015 at 22:58, Tres Finocchiaro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> @David,
>
> Thanks for sharing!
>
> - [hidden email]
>
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 3:37 PM, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> ... after many years of LMMS, including compiling and bug reporting.
>> https://soundcloud.com/diva-rose
>>
>> Mostly SF2 with Fluidsynth sound font and ZynAddSubFx.
>>

>> - d.

discosaur-01.mmpz (19K) Download Attachment
20150221 shotgun vista.mmpz (40K) Download Attachment
linn snare gated.flac (48K) Download Attachment