Quantcast

Grrr

Stephane Thomas-3
Sorry for the false good new about the sharing platform, it seems that
sessions don't work the same way at sourceforge and at my ISP...

I'll see that later :(
--
Stephane Thomas <[hidden email]>

Re: Grrr

Natanael Arndt
Am Mittwoch, 21. September 2005 19:59 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> Sorry for the false good new about the sharing platform, it seems that
> sessions don't work the same way at sourceforge and at my ISP...
>
> I'll see that later :(

I tried the lsp
there are many problems but its very good work I think.

I dont know if you know:
I can login but when i go one step on the page (click a link) im logged off.

don't take care of things like aligning the inputs and the logo and so on. I
think we shold do it if the systhem works.

be blessed
Natanael / white Gecko

--
Web: http://www.natanael.de.vu
eMail: [hidden email]

Re: Grrr

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Mittwoch, 21. September 2005 19:59 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> Sorry for the false good new about the sharing platform, it seems that
> sessions don't work the same way at sourceforge and at my ISP...
>
> I'll see that later :(
it's, ok, looking forward to see it working ;-)

toby

--
Es besteht die Möglichkeit daß Computer einmal weniger als
1,5 Tonnen wiegen (Aus "Popular Mechanics", 1949)