Hi There. I would like to help develop lmms after being a User for quite a couple years

Hi There. I would like to help develop lmms after being a User for quite a couple years

Isai Klein
Hi There,
I would like to help develop lmms after being a User of the Software for quite a couple years.
I learned C/C++ over 10 years ago, and never used it really since. I've built some console applications, Win32 APi applications, and some SDL stuff for now as well as some stuff in OpenCV on Linux basis. I'm also a fulltime Linux user since more than 5 years. Now To my practical question about development : I have look through the code a bit, in search for a small change i could get my hands dirty again (something easy to work on), and got reminded of a problem i faced a couple of times in the last time i've been using LMMS. When I tried to export a batch of tracks as single audio files, for example to import into another DAW or something, it most of the time only exported one file, which sometimes was also empty. Is this a "bug" that still exists in the current code state?

Thanks for any reply in advance,

Isai