Hi

tranzemc
Hi guys
Im new in Lmms development.

Where I should start ?

I would like, implement feature to read / reard audio like FL studio.

Regards
-Felipe Ruiz
Transmigration.mx

Re: Hi

Tres Finocchiaro
Felipe,

Welcome!

Development is usually done on Linux although we have some fairly good tutorials for OS X and Windows available as well.

The IDE we recommend is Qt Creator although we don't have a good tutorial for compiling LMMS with it yet, so compilation via command line is how most do it currently (anyone chime in and correct me on this one).

Assuming the feature you're talking about is recording an audio track, a good  place to start is this thread:

In regards to getting involved, the best thing to do is ask (like you have) and we'll help our best to get you up to speed.

Best regards,