Hi

Stephane Thomas-3
Just compiled lmms-0.1.0

It works with oss or alsa but not with jack.
LMMS appears in qjackctl or in ardour but i can't hear a sound.

Another little thing is that in the first dialog saying that you
probably runned an other version of lmms before this one... The text
doesn't have line return so it goest out of the form. I guess maybe it's
a problem with the french translation, i'll check fr.ts tomorrow.

Anyway you made a great work.

--
Stephane Thomas <[hidden email]>

Re: Hi

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Dienstag, 20. September 2005 02:22 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> Just compiled lmms-0.1.0
>
> It works with oss or alsa but not with jack.
> LMMS appears in qjackctl or in ardour but i can't hear a sound.
probably you forgot to press "play"-button in qjackctl. LMMS doesn't set
transport-state of JACK, so you have to do it manually...

> Another little thing is that in the first dialog saying that you
> probably runned an other version of lmms before this one... The text
> doesn't have line return so it goest out of the form. I guess maybe it's
> a problem with the french translation, i'll check fr.ts tomorrow.
The problem is always, that QMessageBox'es do not make line-break
automatically, so if you do not insert them manually or the user has a too
low screen-resolution, the text get's out of visible area... :-(

toby

--
Wenig verstehen es, alt zu sein.
                -- François de La Rochefoucauld (Reflexionen)

Re: Hi

Stephane Thomas-3
Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 à 08:22 +0200, Tobias Doerffel a écrit :
> Am Dienstag, 20. September 2005 02:22 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> > Just compiled lmms-0.1.0
> >
> > It works with oss or alsa but not with jack.
> > LMMS appears in qjackctl or in ardour but i can't hear a sound.
> probably you forgot to press "play"-button in qjackctl. LMMS doesn't set
> transport-state of JACK, so you have to do it manually...

Yes, now it works well.

> > Another little thing is that in the first dialog saying that you
> > probably runned an other version of lmms before this one... The text
> > doesn't have line return so it goest out of the form. I guess maybe it's
> > a problem with the french translation, i'll check fr.ts tomorrow.
> The problem is always, that QMessageBox'es do not make line-break
> automatically, so if you do not insert them manually or the user has a too
> low screen-resolution, the text get's out of visible area... :-(

Ok thanks.

--
Stephane Thomas <[hidden email]>