How to create the debian installation-files?

How to create the debian installation-files?

Natanael Arndt
Hallo,
who creates the debian-files of LMMS?
can you pleas tell (*) me how to do this because I want to have the latest
version but also intecratet LMMS into my apt-systhem.

*maybe out of the mailinglist I don't know if things linke this are topic of a
developer mailinglist

be blessed
Natanael / white Gecko

--
Web: http://www.natanael.de.vu
eMail: [hidden email]

Re: How to create the debian installation-files?

Tobias Doerffel-2
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~rafl/

> can you pleas tell (*) me how to do this because I want to have the latest
> version but also intecratet LMMS into my apt-systhem.
the debian-package-maintainer is already informed about the new release, so
I'm sure there'll be a package very soon. if not, download the debian-patch
from previous version at

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~rafl/Code/Debian/LMMS/lmms_0.0.9+0.1.0rc1-1.diff.gz

unzip, patch into lmms-source-dir and run dpkg-buildpackage. This should
work...

> *maybe out of the mailinglist I don't know if things linke this are topic
> of a developer mailinglist
that's ok I think ;-) the mailing-list is for everything, so don't take the
"-devel" so so serious ;-)

toby

--
Es kommt nicht daruf an, was für einen Hut man auf dem Kopf hat,
sondern was für einen Kopf unter dem Hut.