Quantcast

How to tell cmake to use winehq-devel on Linux?

How to tell cmake to use winehq-devel on Linux?

David Gerard-2
I use Wine fortnightly development version from WineHQ in Ubuntu Xenial. This is a package called winehq-devel from their PPA.

Trouble is, when I compile latest LMMS from git, cmake doesn't recognise the Wine development headers as being present.

How do I point cmake at the Wine headers? Is there a config option? Does it have a standard list of places it's looking? I'm looking at modules/FindWine.cmake and seeing it look for particular binaries in $PATH ...

- d.

Re: How to tell cmake to use winehq-devel on Linux?

Tres Finocchiaro
I had to do something similar with MacPorts and what helped for headers was:
  • CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH (e.g. -DCMAKE_INCLUD_PATH=) on command line when used with cmake for headers.
  • CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH (e.g. -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=) on command line when used with cmake for libraries.

Some of our Qt5 tutorials require the prefix path today.

Re: How to tell cmake to use winehq-devel on Linux?

Gabriel Antoni Torrandell Porquer
I have similar problem using Debian + KXStudio sources. I solve it
executing this: export PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/wine/bin
before executing cmake.

Best regards
Biel Toni