I am having a problem with getting plugins to add to my lmms software can you help

I am having a problem with getting plugins to add to my lmms software can you help

lilgidagizzo@yahoo.com

Re: I am having a problem with getting plugins to add to my lmms software can you help

Tres Finocchiaro
 I am having a problem with getting plugins to add to my lmms software can you help

Yes, we can probably help.  If they're VST instrument plugins, you can simply drag them in from the File Browser on the left hand side of the software to a new track.

If they are VST effects plugins they need to be added to a special folder.

Note, not all plugins are compatible with LMMS.

Can you offer more information about which types of plugins you are trying to add as well as which operating system you are using (Linux, Mac, Windows)

-Tres