I'd like to work on the wiki

Jo Strigen
Hi everyone

My name is Joppe (artist name Strigen) and I've been a long time LMMS-user. I can't program but I have good knowledge of synth architecture and music theory and know LMMS inside-out. I would like to help to extend and translate the documentation on the site (my first language is Dutch).

Can you give me advice on how to start?

Kind regards,

Joppe

https://soundcloud.com/strigentm

Re: I'd like to work on the wiki

Uroš Maravić
Hi Jo,
If you don't have a wiki account, please send me your mail and desired username, and I'll hook you up with an account :)

-Uroš|Umcaruje

On 27 March 2016 at 17:18, Jo Strigen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

My name is Joppe (artist name Strigen) and I've been a long time LMMS-user. I can't program but I have good knowledge of synth architecture and music theory and know LMMS inside-out. I would like to help to extend and translate the documentation on the site (my first language is Dutch).

Can you give me advice on how to start?

Kind regards,

Joppe

https://soundcloud.com/strigentm