Is a theme design for LMMS it's GUI via CSS possible at all?

Is a theme design for LMMS it's GUI via CSS possible at all?

Loopshape
Hello dear LMMS-Devs, my name is Arjuna aka. Loopshape, I'm a web developer from Germany and produce electronic music in my free time since 1993. I want to create a fully customized (dark) modern-theme for the LMMS application! My focus depends on a colorful and eye-catching visualization of all LMMS elements, like displays, faders, messages etc. pp., because I think, that almost all musicians like a colorful and effective user-interface for having a "never get bored" theme combined with their software. My destination with this theme-creation is for giving them a piece of an enjoyable music-producer-software, that is usable for DJ's in the mix, as a LiveAct-Platform or even just as a MediaPlayer in the clubs. You can have a look with a screenshot with my current theme-release: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_UgXt41KnXhaHJRMVlJRG9uZkU All theme-stuff is hosted on Github and is updated regularly: https://github.com/Loopshape/Wellenwert_LMMS_Theme I have some knowledge about building websites with PHP+Javascript+CSS: So I want to use my development skills to recreate a complete theme for the LMMS interface, that should have a modern and colorful appearance, that fit the needs like I've seen some designed controller-environments of some instruments, that were build by the industry for professional music-production. I'm using Linux-Debian for a few years now and my experience is quite good as a professional mediadesigner, who's preferably almost working with OpenSource-Software like: G!MP, Blender, Scribus, Inkscape and many more applications for the use of building a digital internet-project for e.g. marketing purposes by selling an announced product and/or service. My question is as follows: Is there a Cheatsheet with all embedded objects of LMMS available, that shows me the elements, that I could style for the new theme-appearance? Greetings, Loopshape