LMMS 1.0.1 falsely marekd 1.1.0 in KX Studio repos?

LMMS 1.0.1 falsely marekd 1.1.0 in KX Studio repos?

Tobiasz Karoń
Hey, I can't really believe this, but seems like I'm not mistaken.

I've just updated LMMS to version 1.1.0 from KX Studio repos, and when I run it I see...

good old version number 1.0.100

Please let me know if your experience confirms this and should we report this issue to Falk TX or whoever packages LMMS for KX Studio..?

- unfa

musikbear
already rejected by tresf: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1547

Re: LMMS 1.0.1 falsely marekd 1.1.0 in KX Studio repos?

Tres Finocchiaro
@musikBear,

Same symptom, different OS.  Unfa's talking about KXStudio, which in contrast to openSUSE, DOES have a maintainer actively part of our project and which we do recommend most Ubuntu derivatives to install from for the latest version.

On the contrary, we don't have anyone from SUSE or openSUSE active on our devel team right now.

This might have been caused by me though.  Two OSs making this mistake may not be a coincidence.  For about 5 minutes, I had released 1.1 without bumping the version in the CMakeLists.txt file. so hypothetically, these two build versioning problems may have been caused by us (i.e me) if they were set to monitor our GitHub repository release area. (sorry to the maintainers if that is/was the case).

-Tres

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 8:28 AM, musikbear <[hidden email]> wrote:
already rejected by tresf: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1547

Re: LMMS 1.0.1 falsely marekd 1.1.0 in KX Studio repos?

diiz
On 01/06/2015 03:35 PM, Tres Finocchiaro wrote:

> @musikBear,
>
> Same symptom, different OS.  Unfa's talking about KXStudio, which in
> contrast to openSUSE, DOES have a maintainer actively part of our
> project and which we do recommend most Ubuntu derivatives to install
> from for the latest version.
>
> On the contrary, we don't have anyone from SUSE or openSUSE active on
> our devel team right now.
>
> This might have been caused by me though.  Two OSs making this mistake
> may not be a coincidence.  For about 5 minutes, I had released 1.1
> without bumping the version in the CMakeLists.txt file. so
> hypothetically, these two build versioning problems may have been
> caused by us (i.e me) if they were set to monitor our GitHub
> repository release area. (sorry to the maintainers if that is/was the
> case).

In any case, this'll be fixed in the first bugfix release.