Quantcast

LMMS [1.1.91] crashes when opening an existing file

LMMS [1.1.91] crashes when opening an existing file

Mariano Macri
Hi everyone. I'm getting this message when running LMMS:

MemoryManager: Couldn't find pointer info for pointer: 0x7f3941c515e0
Aborted

If I open the saved project with the stable version, it's correctly saved and it works fine, but when I try to open any project with the unstable [1.1.91] the program crashes (same message all the time).

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux (Jessie amd_64)

Is this a known issue or should I fill a bug report?

Re: LMMS [1.1.91] crashes when opening an existing file

Tres Finocchiaro

Sounds like a bug (yes, file one in github please) although steps to reproduce -- such as which files thus occurs on -- even a sample file if applicable -- are essential in knowing for sure.

We also have instructions for debugging with a stack trace which would help point to the problem if you could be so kind as to provide one (wrap back trace in ``` tick marks ```, please)

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/wiki/Debugging-LMMS