Quantcast

LMMS Sharing platform

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

LMMS Sharing platform

Stephane Thomas-3
Hi,

I started to make the sharing-platform in PHP/MySQL

Currently you can :

- Create an account.
- Browse files.
- Show file details.
- Dowload files.
- Add a file.
- Choose a category and make comments about the file you uploaded.


TODO :

- User can change his password.
- Add categories.
- Warn if filesize > N Mo (My ISP permits no more than 2 Mo)

Files are stored gzipped, then base64encoded() in a MySQL BLOB type.

User may be administrator, an administrator can comment/change category
of all files, and create other administrator accounts.

There is an administrator account :
Login : spa
Pass  : 744185529663



The site is accessible sometime at http://sthomas.nerim.net/lsp

I say "sometime" because there is only PostgreSQL at nerim.net so the
MySQL server is at home on my workstation, and i shutdown it at night.

There is a long time i have not coded a thing, so please be indulgent.

I'm trying to have a strict XHTML output but i don't know how to do
using <div> and <span> in place of the old <table> tag in order to
format the page.

If you want me to continue to work on this project tell me.

If yes, i'll need to have an acces to a web account at sf.net to test
because maybe PHP isn't configured in the same way of the one of my ISP.
 
LSP stand for LMMS Sharing Platform.

--
Stephane Thomas <[hidden email]>

lsp.png (54K) Download Attachment
lsp.sql (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LMMS Sharing platform

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Sonntag, 18. September 2005 19:50 schrieb Stephane Thomas:

> Hi,
>
> I started to make the sharing-platform in PHP/MySQL
>
> Currently you can :
>
> - Create an account.
> - Browse files.
> - Show file details.
> - Dowload files.
> - Add a file.
> - Choose a category and make comments about the file you uploaded.
hey, cool!! thank you!

> Files are stored gzipped, then base64encoded() in a MySQL BLOB type.
cool, that means, we can use db on sf.net

> The site is accessible sometime at http://sthomas.nerim.net/lsp
>
> I say "sometime" because there is only PostgreSQL at nerim.net so the
> MySQL server is at home on my workstation, and i shutdown it at night.
ok, currently it's down, so I can't access it but I'm looking forward to see
it...

> There is a long time i have not coded a thing, so please be indulgent.
>
> I'm trying to have a strict XHTML output but i don't know how to do
> using <div> and <span> in place of the old <table> tag in order to
> format the page.
I think this isn't that important so for the first time keep it as it is. The
most important thing is, that it works..

> If you want me to continue to work on this project tell me.
what a question, of course! :-)

> If yes, i'll need to have an acces to a web account at sf.net to test
> because maybe PHP isn't configured in the same way of the one of my ISP.
you just need to tell me your public SSH-key and I'll add it to the allowed
ssh-keys... then you can login via ssh:

ssh [hidden email]

in   /home/groups/l/lm/lmms you'll find everything... for setting up mysql,
please contact me again, because I have to do it on sf.net-page..

> LSP stand for LMMS Sharing Platform.
ok ;-)

toby

--
Kopieren ist einfacher als Neumachen
                -- Oliver Zendel

attachment0 (316 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: LMMS Sharing platform

Tobias Doerffel-2
In reply to this post by Stephane Thomas-3
forgot something.... of course you need to register at sf.net for having an
account to login with at sf.net. I think I'll add you to the list of admins
on sf.net, so you can setup the stuff you want yourself.

toby

--
Jeder will lange leben, aber keiner will alt sein.
                -- Jonathan Swift

attachment0 (316 bytes) Download Attachment
Loading...