Mastering The Best of LMMS albums for Bandcamp

Mastering The Best of LMMS albums for Bandcamp

Tobiasz Karoń
Hey!

I see the album is not yet there, I wonder if it's being mastered?

With vol. 1 I saw that the tracks are sorted alphabetically, which gave me the feeling of quick, not thought through album preparation.

I had some ideas to improve the overall feel of the album, by mastering it like any other.

I could help with that.

If it's too late to get going for vol. 2, please have me in mind for vol. 3.

Bless!
- unfa

--
- Tobiasz 'unfa' Karoń

Re: Mastering The Best of LMMS albums for Bandcamp

Stian Jørgensrud
Well, most people master themselves nowadays, and we couldn't just apply mastering of tracks without saying so. Anyway I think it should be optional, glad that you volunteer for that :)