MinGW-X PPA update

Tobias Doerffel-2
Hi everyone,

FYI: the MinGW-X packages used for building LMMS for Win32/Win64 are
now available at

https://launchpad.net/~tobydox/+archive/ubuntu/mingw-x-precise

and

https://launchpad.net/~tobydox/+archive/ubuntu/mingw-x-trusty

I plan to always update both PPAs with the same packages so no need to
worry about Travis whose  configuration files just have been updated
so everything should continue to work :-)

Best regards

Toby

Re: MinGW-X PPA update

Tres Finocchiaro

Travis [...] configuration files just have been updated so everything should continue to work :-)

Thanks Toby!

Speaking of Travis... in case some haven't noticed, we have OSX/Clang testing on Travis now as well, so we'll know immediately if we hit compat issues.  OSX is normally a paid feature, but Travis was nice enough to enable it for us as a courtesy.

Some credit must go to Lukas who pulled off the first successful Travis-OSX build using Homebrew (not Macports) in about 4 hours via PR #1637 :)

Re: MinGW-X PPA update

@Toby,

There may be a problem with this latest mingw-x build on precise per #1757.

I'll continue looking through changes since 1.1.0, but I suspect mingw is the culprit as the only change I can find to the codebase directly or indirectly touching VSTs was here (ffe7e8b), which looks fine at a glance.

-Tres