Moving around some repositories

Tres Finocchiaro
Since GitHub and now Discord, most lmms-devel conversation has naturally subsided.

I've decided to place a few GitHub "cleanup" conversations on the lmms/ tracker.  I do this because it's a nice organized place to track each issue without cluttering up our main issue tracker, but I also realize this may mean some that don't subscribe to that repo could miss it.

Here are the threads:
As always, feedback welcome (in the respective thread if possible).

Best regards,

engaging tech sites,!