Quantcast

New developer

Andrés
Hi to all!
I'm a developer and I want to collaborate on the project.
I would like to know where do you think I should start (to work on things that are in more need).

Andres

Re: New developer

Tres Finocchiaro
Andres,

Welcome!

Helping review and test pull requests is always a good start.

Saying "I've got it" on a feature request or bug report is also well received

Currently, focus is on getting our 1.2 release stabilized.  The bugs are being discussed mostly here:

We also encourage you to jump on #lmms on IRC, or use this mailing list.

-Tres