Quantcast

No languages in Settings dialog

midi-pascal
Hi,

Getting a ride whith the master branch, I just saw something missing in
the "Settings" dialog:
There is now a listbox to set the language - nice feature - but the list
of available languages is empty.
It relies on a missing setting to find the "locale" directory.
The variable exists in the code (in main.cpp and SetupDialog.cpp) but in
ConfigManager.cpp there is no code to get or set  the "locale" directory
value in .lmmsrc.xml.
There is no place in the "Settings" dialog/"Directories" tab to set it
either.

So it looks like some code is missing for this feature to work properly.

midi-pascal

Re: No languages in Settings dialog

midi-pascal
Sorry, my mistake :-[

It works properly when configured properly!

midi-pascal