Quantcast

One Track in The best of LMMS vol 3 has poor sound quality in comparison to others

One Track in The best of LMMS vol 3 has poor sound quality in comparison to others

Tobiasz Karoń
This track has an audible lack of high-end and badly distorts at times.
Also the stereo image is unusually narrow.

I found some other version:
https://soundcloud.com/simone-iervasi/kraken-original-mix

It's also distorted, but the stereo image and bandwidth seem better.

I'd like to get this track remixed/remastered because it's really a good production that only lacks some final attention in the signal chain.

Can we get in touch with the artist and help him fix this?

Also: I guess it's possible to replace a track in a published album on Bandcamp?

PS: I'm positively surprised by the overall; level of the music present in BoL vol 3. Year after year I hear better tracks there, that's fantastic!

I want to take part in the next compilation, because I was a bit inactive due to various life matters, but I hope to be coming back soon :)

- unfa

--
- Tobiasz 'unfa' Karoń