Quantcast

Re: tutorials?

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Montag, 19. September 2005 14:59 schrieben Sie:
> Where I can get some tutorials because i like your application, i like your
> music files, but I can't make anything better than some piano notes :((
> I need a tutorial
This is in work at http://wiki.mindrules.net/... In Germany I wrote an article
about LMMS and it's usage in the magazine "Linux-User" a few weeks ago but
this won't help you as long as you do not understand German... I'll ask the
publishing house whether I'm allowed to translate the article into English
and put it into the Wiki...

toby

--
Stilbl├╝ten aus Schreiben von Versicherungsnehmern:
Beim Heimkommen fuhr ich versehentlich in eine falsche