Quantcast

Songs

Jonathan Aquilina
Hey guys I would like to start blogging about songs you all created with LMMS
on my blog. If there is a song that you would like blogged about please send
me the link off list.

Regards
Jonathan

Re: Songs

Jonathan Aquilina
Nothing to do with the competition at all.

I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
kind of like a review of the song.

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 02:18:02 PM Tres Finocchiaro wrote:

> Does it have to be LSP (is this for the competition or just songs in
> general?)
>
> -Tres
>
> - [hidden email]
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
>
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
> > Hey guys I would like to start blogging about songs you all created with
> > LMMS
> > on my blog. If there is a song that you would like blogged about please
> > send
> > me the link off list.
> >
> > Regards
> > Jonathan

> > [hidden email]
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lmms-devel

Re: Songs

Tres Finocchiaro
Here are my best tracks if you're at all interested, 100% LMMS but not mastered and many unfinished.  You can fast forward to the different tracks or let it play through like a playlist.

The group is on hiatus, hence my recent availability towards the project.

-Tres

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nothing to do with the competition at all.

I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
kind of like a review of the song.

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 02:18:02 PM Tres Finocchiaro wrote:
> Does it have to be LSP (is this for the competition or just songs in
> general?)
>
> -Tres
>
> - [hidden email]
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM, Jonathan Aquilina
>
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
> > Hey guys I would like to start blogging about songs you all created with
> > LMMS
> > on my blog. If there is a song that you would like blogged about please
> > send
> > me the link off list.
> >
> > Regards
> > Jonathan

> > ---- WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into actionable
> > security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual feedback on key
> > security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import a
> > virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in seconds.
> >
> > http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=123612991&iu=/4140/ostg.clkt
> > rk _______________________________________________

Re: Songs

diiz
On 01/30/2014 09:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Nothing to do with the competition at all.
>
> I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
> kind of like a review of the song.

Feel free to review any of my tracks. Preferably one of the 3-4 newest
ones though... the older ones don't really represent my musical style
that well.

https://soundcloud.com/psygfault

Re: Songs

Tres Finocchiaro
Vesa,

Awesome stuff.  Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Vesa <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/30/2014 09:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Nothing to do with the competition at all.
>
> I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
> kind of like a review of the song.

Feel free to review any of my tracks. Preferably one of the 3-4 newest
ones though... the older ones don't really represent my musical style
that well.

https://soundcloud.com/psygfault

Re: Songs

Sam Duff
Here's mine if you're interested. Just ignore "Welcome to the family kid..." I find that one really cheesy these days! =D

Kind regards,

Sam Duff

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Tres Finocchiaro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vesa,

Awesome stuff.  Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Vesa <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/30/2014 09:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Nothing to do with the competition at all.
>
> I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
> kind of like a review of the song.

Feel free to review any of my tracks. Preferably one of the 3-4 newest
ones though... the older ones don't really represent my musical style
that well.

https://soundcloud.com/psygfault

Re: Songs

Uroš Maravić
This is my soundcloud, all LMMS. Feel free to review any song.
https://soundcloud.com/umcaruje
Best regards,
Uroš

On 30 January 2014 23:29, Sam Duff <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here's mine if you're interested. Just ignore "Welcome to the family kid..." I find that one really cheesy these days! =D

Kind regards,

Sam Duff

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Tres Finocchiaro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vesa,

Awesome stuff.  Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Vesa <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/30/2014 09:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Nothing to do with the competition at all.
>
> I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
> kind of like a review of the song.

Feel free to review any of my tracks. Preferably one of the 3-4 newest
ones though... the older ones don't really represent my musical style
that well.

https://soundcloud.com/psygfault

Best regards
Uroš

Re: Songs

@Sam, that track is great.  Who is singing?

On Jan 30, 2014 5:29 PM, "Sam Duff" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here's mine if you're interested. Just ignore "Welcome to the family kid..." I find that one really cheesy these days! =D

Kind regards,

Sam Duff

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Tres Finocchiaro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vesa,

Awesome stuff.  Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Vesa <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/30/2014 09:35 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Nothing to do with the competition at all.
>
> I would like to try and hype up lmms some more with songs people have produced
> kind of like a review of the song.

Feel free to review any of my tracks. Preferably one of the 3-4 newest
ones though... the older ones don't really represent my musical style
that well.

https://soundcloud.com/psygfault

Re: Songs

Sam Duff
Lol. That's me. I guess I hate the sound of my own voice. =D

Kind regards,

Sam Duff

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Sam Duff <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lol. That's me. I guess I hate the sound of my own voice. =D

 Well it sounds good!

Re: Songs

perret.yannick
Le 30/01/2014 20:13, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :
> Hey guys I would like to start blogging about songs you all created with LMMS
> on my blog. If there is a song that you would like blogged about please send
> me the link off list.

So: https://soundcloud.com/yannick-perret/tracks
My first song, mostly a LMMS test that grown :)

Y.

> Regards
> Jonathan

Re: Songs

Tobiasz Karoń
My finished stuff goes to Jamendo:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/378721/unfa

Work in Progress / unfinished stuff sits on SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/unfa

Feel free to review tracks or albums, I'd be glad to read and link to any reviews on my site / facebook page etc.

2014-01-30 Jonathan Aquilina <[hidden email]>:
Hey guys I would like to start blogging about songs you all created with LMMS
on my blog. If there is a song that you would like blogged about please send
me the link off list.

Regards
Jonathan

Tobiasz unfa