Quantcast

Spring cleaning!

Tres Finocchiaro
If you have PR or bug report or if you know of one that's in need of cleanup, closing, duplicate, etc, please do so.

Furthermore if you want access to help with these things (commit access, manage bugs/prs) send a email to an admin.

We have some good progress on the stability of our 1.2 branch, so we should expect to see an 1.2.0-RC2 soon.

There's been a lot of attention on theming this release.  If we can get the issues resolved, we'll be seeing a facelift there as well.

Best regards,

Re: Spring cleaning!

midi-pascal
@tresf I have on other pending PR (that I use everyday since I did it) :#2570
It is harmless and I adapted it to match your requirements.
It would be nice to have it in 1.2 too so I can stop patching it evrytime :-)

On 16-04-23 12:24 PM, Tres Finocchiaro wrote:
If you have PR or bug report or if you know of one that's in need of cleanup, closing, duplicate, etc, please do so.

Furthermore if you want access to help with these things (commit access, manage bugs/prs) send a email to an admin.

We have some good progress on the stability of our 1.2 branch, so we should expect to see an 1.2.0-RC2 soon.

There's been a lot of attention on theming this release.  If we can get the issues resolved, we'll be seeing a facelift there as well.

Best regards,

Re: Spring cleaning!

Tres Finocchiaro
It would be nice to have it in 1.2 too so I can stop patching it evrytime :-)

Agreed.  FYI - Github doesn't send notification of commits against open PRs, so the latest commit went unnoticed. :) We can surely merge that in.

-Tres