Strengths and weeknesses

Dave French
Mine
Strength : I can cobble together some code.
Weakness: I can never decide what to work on next.

I spend hours looking at the tracker. not deciding. I know thats not good and am asking for some help. I see a few members of the team who's organizing skills are far better than mine.

Would anyone be interested in feeding me a list of a few issue numbers at a time please?

Re: Strengths and weeknesses

Stian Jørgensrud
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1631
This bug makes muting automation tracks unusable (because they are not saved). It would be brilliant if you could restore that feature, it broke from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0.

Re: Strengths and weeknesses

Amadeus Folego
There's also this one:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1727

If you download the VST mda Detune here:
http://www.mda-vst.com/vst/mda_vst_fx_win.zip

And then use it as an effect on a mixer, it won't show the controls
button.