Translation Example File

Rodrigo Pérez I.
Hi,

Somebody has de Translation Example File? The link to download it is broken and I'm willing to translate some of the documentation to Spanish.

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Re: Translation Example File

Spekular R

The spanish translation file is available here: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/blob/master/data/locale/es.ts
If you have a GitHub account you can edit it and create a pull request, otherwise you can create an account or send the translated file to someone else to submit.

Re: Translation Example File

Rodrigo Pérez I.
Thanks, I saw that file and I'm willing to complete it too.
But, the one that I'm really talking about is this: https://lmms.io/documentation/Translating_an_Article

Rodrigo

The spanish translation file is available here: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/blob/master/data/locale/es.ts
If you have a GitHub account you can edit it and create a pull request, otherwise you can create an account or send the translated file to someone else to submit.

Re: Translation Example File

Spekular R

I thought you might be talking about the wiki but since the link was broken I couldn't tell what it was about.