Translation

Stephane Thomas-3
I guess that to translate lmms in french i've got to open the
resources/en.ts with qtlinguist, translate some items then "release" a
resources/fr.qm file ?

And after ? Do i have to re-compile the program ?
--
Stephane Thomas <[hidden email]>

Re: Translation

Tobias Doerffel-2
Am Samstag, 10. September 2005 16:10 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> I guess that to translate lmms in french i've got to open the
> resources/en.ts with qtlinguist, translate some items then "release" a
> resources/fr.qm file ?
as said in last mail, do a

make fr.ts

and you can work on it.

> And after ? Do i have to re-compile the program ?
first do a

lrelease resources/fr.ts

and then do a

make distclean

Reconfigure and compile and everything should be fine. Otherwise send me your
ts-file and next-release will have it built in ;-)

toby