Update Available? What?

bubblegummer
Why did I get this Notification? :D

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Update Available: LMMS
Datum: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 00:18:59 +0000
Von: SourceForge.net [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

Update Available: LMMS

Hi! You have an update available.

LMMS

free cross-platform music creation software

lmms-0.0.9.tar.bz2
Released on 2005-06-28

Download Latest Version

Unsubscribe me from receiving notifications for this project.

Re: Update Available? What?

Spekular R

Because that's the latest version. Toby did something with a whole lot of LMMS versions recently (I know at least one was a source code release).

Re: Update Available? What?

Tobias Doerffel-2

I completed all the old releases on GitHub with the old released files (just for the sake of completeness) and dropped all old files at SourceForge. Midterm we can drop our project at SourceForge completely. The only major thing left are the mailing lists.

Toby

Datum: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 00:18:59 +0000
Von: SourceForge.net [hidden email]
An: [hidden email]

SourceForge

Find, Create, & Publish Open Source Software for free.

Hi! You have an update available.

LMMS

LMMS

free cross-platform music creation software

lmms-0.0.9.tar.bz2
Released on 2005-06-28

Download Latest Version

Unsubscribe me from receiving notifications for this project.

This e-mail was intended for: [hidden email]

Unsubscribe from project | Manage your subscriptions | Privacy policy

SF

Re: Update Available? What?

Stian Jørgensrud
Jonathan Aquilina wrote
I am working on setting up a hosting panel on my server. Said panel has
distribution lists but this will take some time before it will be ready.
Remember that it must be live and working 24/7 and you cannot loose any information, that would qualify as a catastrophy :) ...

Re: Update Available? What?

Jonathan Aquilina
I know it would be :)

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Stian Jørgensrud <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jonathan Aquilina wrote
> I am working on setting up a hosting panel on my server. Said panel has
> distribution lists but this will take some time before it will be ready.

Remember that it must be live and working 24/7 and you cannot loose any
information, that would qualify as a catastrophy :) ...

Jonathan Aquilina

Re: Update Available? What?

> I am working on setting up a hosting panel on my server. Said panel has distribution lists but this will take some time before it will be ready.

I assume you are talking about the mailing list.... But I'm not sure Why would we use your server for a mailing list?

There are many services which already do this for us, and in addition we already have excellent hosting.