What happened to song editor?

diiz
Due to some recent change, you can no longer drag an
instrument/preset/etc. into the toolbar of the song editor. This used to
be an easy way to prevent overwriting existing instruments. We should
put this functionality back.

Who's tweaked the song editor window recently?

Re: What happened to song editor?

Amadeus Folego
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 05:15:52PM +0200, Vesa wrote:
> Due to some recent change, you can no longer drag an
> instrument/preset/etc. into the toolbar of the song editor. This used to
> be an easy way to prevent overwriting existing instruments. We should
> put this functionality back.

Not only this, but it also shows up with a negative padding and the BB
Editor is also presenting issues with drawing on project load.

I was about to file an issue on github for this.

See https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/1621

Re: What happened to song editor?

I was about to file an issue on github for this.

Great, please do.  The information is more useful and easier to track and assign there.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Amadeus Folego <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 05:15:52PM +0200, Vesa wrote:
> Due to some recent change, you can no longer drag an
> instrument/preset/etc. into the toolbar of the song editor. This used to
> be an easy way to prevent overwriting existing instruments. We should
> put this functionality back.

Not only this, but it also shows up with a negative padding and the BB
Editor is also presenting issues with drawing on project load.

I was about to file an issue on github for this.

Re: What happened to song editor?

Lukas W.
> Who's tweaked the song editor window recently?

I guess that was me. I'll look into it.