Quantcast

a wiki question: where is the edit-functionality after the update?

a wiki question: where is the edit-functionality after the update?

musikbear
Looked in the wiki, and i cant find any option to 'Edit page', or to log in as editor btw. Has wiki been 'frozen' in current version, or am i more sight-impaired, than i already know i am : p

Re: a wiki question: where is the edit-functionality after the update?

Tres Finocchiaro
Looked in the wiki, and i cant find any option to /'Edit page'/, or to log in
as editor btw. Has wiki been 'frozen' in current version, or am i more
sight-impaired, than i already know i am : p

Here:

The reasoning for this is our website puts a theme on the wiki and simplifies it, removing the edit links.  Just go to lmms.io/wiki if you ever want to author.
This is also explained in our Website & Docs section of our Get-Involved page.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:46 AM, musikbear <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looked in the wiki, and i cant find any option to /'Edit page'/, or to log in
as editor btw. Has wiki been 'frozen' in current version, or am i more
sight-impaired, than i already know i am : p

Re: a wiki question: where is the edit-functionality after the update?

musikbear
Thanks! bookmarked