Quantcast

checking translations

Mariano Macri
Hi everyone! I've just compiled the master yesterday (on debian-jessie with Qt5. It's working very well by now, I found very useful the new features like clone steps, and now I don't have to use a ladspa plugin to pan the sample track! Metronome is great too!).

I've discovered I made a typo on the [Spanish] menu bar: I typed "%Ver" instead of "&Ver" (for "&View"). I've already corrected on Transifex and I'm going to continue reviewing the translation to keep it updated and ready for LMMS 1.2.

I also want to ask if there is a plan to add send (to an FX channel) capabilities to the sample track (very useful for vocoding, ring modulation, etc) in the future. By now I'm doing this simple creating an instrument track for the AudioFileProcessor (but this way I've got to create a new track for every recorded sample).

Thank you all for the great work!

Re: checking translations

Tres Finocchiaro
I also want to ask if there is a plan to add send (to an FX channel) capabilities to the sample track (very useful for vocoding, ring modulation, etc) in the future. By now I'm doing this simple creating an instrument track for the AudioFileProcessor (but this way I've got to create a new track for every recorded sample).

Not for 1.2 unfortunately although it's been requested several times, documented here: #1471

[ ] FX Mixer Support #133 #1360 #2619

I've discovered I made a typo on the [Spanish] menu bar: I typed "%Ver" instead of "&Ver" (for "&View"). I've already corrected on Transifex and I'm going to continue reviewing the translation to keep it updated and ready for LMMS 1.2.

Thanks!

Re: checking translations

Tres Finocchiaro
You're welcome.  FYI, you replied to just me.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Mariano Macri <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll check the issue tracker more often!. We still can use an instrument track with AudioFileProcessor instead, that works fine, and there are other options too (like using Audacity or Ardour in combination with LMMS).

LMMS has a lot of new features, it just keeps getting better and better. I'll take my time to enjoy creating tracks with 1.2, it has very much to offer.

Thanks!