ladspa plugins not working

Lode Leroy
I installed lmms and it seems like the ladspa plugins are not working properly.

I nailed it down to the init function not being called when the shared library is loaded

plugins/LadspaEffect/caps/interface.cc

__attribute__ ((constructor))
void caps_so_init()
{
}

I think it's caused by the "-nostartfiles" in the CMakeLists.txt
which according to the document below should not be used when compiling shared libraries:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/miscellaneous.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4760567/how-to-run-constructor-even-if-nostdlib-option-is-defined

Ps: lmms-1.1.3+ (from git), gcc-5.2.0, qt4.7, Slackware-13.37

Re: ladspa plugins not working

Tres Finocchiaro
Lode,

Thanks for the email.  Can you open a ticket on GitHub?

I believe this options is used to prevent linking against the system files but this is the first time I've seen this cause a problem and if we change the default settings, we'll want to test it out on all platforms (and all plugins) and a bug report on GitHub is the perfect home for that. :)

-Tres