mediawiki access

Robert Rankin
Hi, I'd like to contribute to LMMS by helping with some of the
incomplete online documentation (like Carla, tested VSTs), but "Public
registration on our Wiki is disabled". Can someone grant me access to
the mediawiki? Or, are the wiki files edited through github?

Re: mediawiki access

Uroš Maravić
Hi, please say your desired username and email, and I'll make you an account. You'll receive a temporary password that you'll be prompted to change right away.

-Uroš|Umcaruje

On 27 July 2015 at 21:07, Robert Rankin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I'd like to contribute to LMMS by helping with some of the
incomplete online documentation (like Carla, tested VSTs), but "Public
registration on our Wiki is disabled". Can someone grant me access to
the mediawiki? Or, are the wiki files edited through github?

Best regards
Uroš