Quantcast

overall sound-scape compared to other DAWs

overall sound-scape compared to other DAWs

musikbear
I have previously said, that lmms is more 'quiet' than the other DAWs out there.
DAWs like fls is more 'in your face' or has 'bigger' sound-scape
Now a claim hit me as a real surprise. Fls should eledgely  have a default limiter on master?!
Does anyone know enough about fls, to confirm or reject that postulate?

(I would btw totally hate it, if lmms had something like that, so this is NOT a request)

Re: overall sound-scape compared to other DAWs

David Gerard-2
LMMS has a fast limiter you can put on FX channel 0, and I frequently
do. Or do you mean something else? (A more complex fast limiter?)