Quantcast

path to zyn osx 10.10

Jonathan Aquilina
Hey guys I am working on rebuilding lmms with the latest commits on 10.10 I am on master branch.

When running cmake I am seeing this

MACOSX_RPATH is not specified for the following targets:

   ZynAddSubFxCore

This shows once cmake has completed running. Is there something that is needed to automatically add the path to be able to get rid of this from showing up when cmake is run?

--
Jonathan Aquilina

Re: path to zyn osx 10.10

Tres Finocchiaro
MACOSX_RPATH is not specified for the following targets ZynAddSubFxCore

That's always been there.  It's a CMAKE error.

Is there something that is needed to automatically add the path to be able to get rid of this from showing up when cmake is run?

  • The Apple build has a lot of warnings, I'm not sure why you are picking on this one.
  • Zyn works great on Apple (minus the GUI, per #703)
  • We already have a dedicated thread for Zyn on Apple here: #703.  Please keep discussion for already-existing items on the tracker where it belongs.

-Tres