release-date of 0.1.0 will move...

Tobias Doerffel-2
Hi there,

Originally I promised to release final 0.1.0 within this week, but I didn't
have that much time this week to finalize this version. On the other hand I'm
currently on bug-fixing-trip and want to release a cleaner and more stable
version. Furthermore some small features have to be completed (mostly
concerning setup-dialog), like different knob-usability (which will be
configurable in setup-dialog - either the one now and the new one used by
hydrogen, rosegarden etc.) as well as switchable tooltips (sometimes they
annoy and make LMMS having clicks in sound).

I want to use the weekend for completing this all and hope to be able to
present you a stable and featurerich version on Monday or Tuesday! ;-)

toby

--
Lebensk├╝nstler leben von den Zinsen eines nicht vorhandenen Kapitals.
                -- Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

User manual material

danny mcrae
I've compiled what I think is a complete set of
screenshots for all of the widgets that do
something--at least until next week :)

I've also loaded them into an OpenOffice 2.0 Draw
document and gone through and labeled them.  If such
items might be of use to people who want to work on
the user's manual, let me know, and I can send you a
copy.

Danny

Re: User manual material

Natanael Arndt
Am Freitag, 16. September 2005 20:16 schrieb danny mcrae:

> I've compiled what I think is a complete set of
> screenshots for all of the widgets that do
> something--at least until next week :)
>
> I've also loaded them into an OpenOffice 2.0 Draw
> document and gone through and labeled them.  If such
> items might be of use to people who want to work on
> the user's manual, let me know, and I can send you a
> copy.
>
> Danny
pleas send ([hidden email]) me a copy I want to read it.

be blessed
Natanael / Tani / white Gecko / Nattel

--
Web: http://www.natanael.de.vu
eMail: [hidden email]

Re: User manual material

Thomas Janssen
Am Freitag 16 September 2005 20:16 schrieb danny mcrae:
> I've compiled what I think is a complete set of
> screenshots for all of the widgets that do
> something--at least until next week :)
>
> I've also loaded them into an OpenOffice 2.0 Draw
> document and gone through and labeled them.  If such
> items might be of use to people who want to work on
> the user's manual, let me know, and I can send you a
> copy.

Please send me a copy too. I will compile the 0.1.0 Version next Week (on
Ubuntu), and if needed, writing on the User`s Manual.

--
Gru├č, Thomas

ICQ# 348940898
http://counter.li.org Registered User #336971