Quantcast

resizable plugins depending on screen size.

resizable plugins depending on screen size.

Jonathan Aquilina
Correct me if I am wrong, we are using Style sheets no? If that is the case we can setup media queries which will cover a range of screen sizes. This will allow not only the equalizes to be adjusted manually on screen but really any other plugins etc that we want resizable.

--
Jonathan Aquilina

Re: resizable plugins depending on screen size.

grejppi
As long as widget positions and dimensions are hardcoded and Qt has no support for media queries this won't happen.

Re: resizable plugins depending on screen size.

Tres Finocchiaro

Qt WebKit is not the same as Qt.

Re: resizable plugins depending on screen size.

Tres Finocchiaro

Furthermore Jonathan, we invite you to code ONE SINGLE LINE of cpp that uses style sheets and THEN show us how to leverage this stuff.

Putting "feelers" out on the mailing list is apparently your favorite past time, and the bugs you've committed to have had 0% progress.  Yes, all bugs you said you would look into have yielded 0% progress from the original inception.  Perhaps... Here is a feeler..   you could focus attention on concrete, important items -- ones you've already promised -- rather than speculating on cosmetic ones with no solution in sight -- and help move the project forward?