wiki

Lucas-5
Oke, I got a wiki up and runnimg, just need to do some final configuration.

The url will be http://wiki.mindrules.net .

Expect it too be fully configured in a couple of hours.

By the way, since my home server (the one that would initially host it) was giving
me some shit, I put it on a shared hosting account that was only doing email. This
way it's on a better connection, but less disk. A hunderd Mb max, so not really
suitable for a song sharing platform. I can host that at home, by the time Stephane
finishes the prototype, I'll probably have my home-server finished. Enough disk room
there, and the connection is 1mbit. Power outages are very rare over here, so that's
not a problem either.

Lucas