wow, hi, and osx

Ben Powers
nice work, this one caught me off guard, glad to see it.
tried it on my gentoo box, lots of fun, except when it crashes ;)

tried compiling on my mac os x (10.4) ibook, too, choked when it
couldn't find alsa or oss... is there an option to disable alsa and
oss in favour of jack?

I also couldn't get SDL_sound to compile on my ibook, but that's not
your problem.

cheers!

Ben Powers - The OutofOrder Construction Set
out-of-order.ca / bennyp.no-ip.org
baba nam kevalam

Re: wow, hi, and osx

Tobias Doerffel-2
Hi Ben,

> nice work, this one caught me off guard, glad to see it.
> tried it on my gentoo box, lots of fun, except when it crashes ;)
crashes hopefully get less with each version ;-)

> tried compiling on my mac os x (10.4) ibook, too, choked when it
> couldn't find alsa or oss... is there an option to disable alsa and
> oss in favour of jack?
already in work - JACK-support is even done, just have to add some
dialogs for setting up audio-driver and soundcard, as well as the
MIDI-device-stuff..

> I also couldn't get SDL_sound to compile on my ibook, but that's not
> your problem.
as long as you have libsndfile and libvorbis, this shouldn't be a problem.

toby

Re: wow, hi, and osx

Natanael Arndt
Am Freitag, 9. September 2005 05:47 schrieb Ben Powers:
> tried compiling on my mac os x (10.4) ibook, too

could you pleas send some screeshots if LMMS runs with MacOSX I want to know
how it looks.

And it wold be also nice to send an description, how you did it I wan't to do
the same but I'm not that familiar with things like this.

be blessed
Natanael

--
Web: http://www.natanael.de.vu
eMail: [hidden email]

Re: wow, hi, and osx

Ben Powers
it's not yet ready, I haven't been able to successfully compile it.